So let’s see now. From the comments of the last post.
Mr. Charleston…got dat right, sho got dat right. yeah buddy.
JJ…reading your comments is like Lewis and Clark. (are like Lewis and Clark?) A long adventure into unknown territory.
1) I'm sho yo granddaddy also knew that Moss doesn’t grow on a rollin’ stone.
2) No, that there is her Louisiana cousin Mona Jezzmite. That is also why the smile was so infuriating, will she? Did she? True Dat.
3) Dirty fingernails are no big whoop. Hot shower, fresh bar of soap and nails scratchin’ my…well you get the drift.
6) No that would be the Buffalo Springfield. This one’s for Donna the Buffalo.
7) Yes indeed these hippies love God talked god all weekend. Build a great fire on the last day. Oak leaf cluster was in order for this heathen.
8) Some photographs do not show there true content until days or even years later. Never entered my mind till your comments about April.
9) Ah yes LSU. ‘there good ol’ boys at LSU, they go in dumb and come out dumb too’ randy Newman. She went to LSU, so I called her LSU. I would give a years pay to be that poncho, Cisco.
10) I could not believe they had motion pictures when Keith looked that good.
Some More from the weekend.kLoB, not too bad, but the name is a bit, ahh something or other.
Thomas Wynn and the Believers. I became one of the Obviously Five.
7 Walkers, good group but they can't count. only 4 of them on stage. I felt cheated. Wanted 3/7's of my money back.
Maybe the sound men counted among the group. 4 is all I saw on stage.
Four, the drummer hidden behind the loud shirted guy.
Four (4) not Seven (7). and by the way. They did not Walk anywhere. The closest they came was the lead guitarist when he took three steps to pick up his other instrument.