Saturday, August 13, 2011

Juxtaposition 8-13-2011 Lucky 'ol Crazy Sun.




Up in the mornin',
Out on the job,
I work like the devil for my pay.
I know that lucky old sun, has nothin' to do,
But roll around heaven all day.

I fuss with my woman, and toil with my kids,
Sweat 'til I'm wrinkled and gray.
I know that lucky old sun, has nothin' to do,
But roll around heaven all day.

Dear Lord above, don't you see I'm cry'in?
I got tears all in my eyes.
Why don't you send down that cloud with the silver lining,
Lift me up to Paradise.
  

4 comments:

  1. The tatoo is creepy. I want the boat, and to be where it is. I'll take Nora for a spin in...it. Now THAT is paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadedj…the tattoo is creepy, that is what caught my eye, that and the hair. Ms. Jones is to steal a boat for Mercy, mercy, mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I wonder who was headlining that show and in true Jerry Lee style I would steal the boat just to take it out to sea and use the keel for target practice with the Berlinni 850.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have restored my faith in you, boy.

    ReplyDelete

Gems of thought

Followers

About Me

My photo
email punchnojudy@gmail.com, love being alive, the alterntiative has lousy hours, liberal and don't care if you give me cracked corn.