Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Confederacy of A**holes.

A Confederacy of assholes
You see it goes like this...

First the photo,

I pre-dick. 

  The Sequence:

1) they light that bad girl up.
2) MyLeeWhatsit show$ her ass twereking
3) Dick head one's driving along watching
4) dick Head two is not watching while driving, but watching the tower
5) dick Head 2 runs up Dick head 1's Ass
6) two (too) II DICK HEAD$ instantly subdivide into Ass Hole$ 1 & 2.
7) someone yells Sue? It's Me!  She turned to look and wave$ back.
8) Dh1 and dH2 both heard Sue! me?
9) enter lawyers Ah1 and aH2 thus forming an alliance to advance upon the judicial system
with libelous intent to illicit money.
10) Governor sees a unflattering photo of him/herself and turns off the screen.

NEXT?

5 comments:

  1. Is that what they call a tail-gating party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you, your schtick will go much better with the drummer.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. My favourite word: pre dick. Perfect.
    I think you have nailed it, unfortunately.
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Harle.
    I'm partial to pre dick.
    has a ring to it.
    You always make me smile.
    Happy Happy Joy Joy.

    ReplyDelete

Gems of thought

Followers

About Me

My photo
email punchnojudy@gmail.com, love being alive, the alterntiative has lousy hours, liberal and don't care if you give me cracked corn.